Issue with Chrome portable databases

Mottie

Reported issue & resolution:

I'm running ccleaner daily (or almost) and the following two files were deleted because of a rule named "chrome logs":

D:\Utilities\PortableApps\GoogleChromePortable\Data\profile\Default\IndexedDB\chrome-extension_apmmpaebfobifelkijhaljbmpcgbjbdo_0.indexeddb.leveldb|LOG|0|0|24

D:\Utilities\PortableApps\GoogleChromePortable\Data\profile\Default\IndexedDB\chrome-extension_apmmpaebfobifelkijhaljbmpcgbjbdo_0.indexeddb.leveldb|000003.log|0|0|24

I added them to exclusions and everything is fine, no more deletions

Ref: https://github.com/openstyles/stylus/issues/557

57 minutes ago, Mottie said:

... I'm running ccleaner daily (or almost) and the following two files were deleted because of a rule named "chrome logs": ...

As far as I know, CCleaner does not have a rule named "chrome logs". It seems that you are using a file for extended cleaning, like the file "winapp2.ini". You should check if there is an updated version of that file.

The issue with the cleaning rule Chrome [Logs *] should now be resolved. Now the rule only deletes usual informational logs and not important database files anymore.

(If you update the FAQ you should add the rule Chrome [Extensions Databases *], because this rule resets all extensions.)