Bugs: CCleaner v5.49.6856

APMichael

Thanks for the new version.

Added and improved cleaning to the Common Language Runtime (CLR) folders

The following FileKey seems to be wrong:
FileKey38=%SystemDirectory%\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v3.0_32|*.log|RECURSE

I think it should be:
FileKey38=%SystemDirectory%\config\systemprofile\AppData\Local\Microsoft\CLR_v2.0_32|*.log|RECURSE

And sadly, the following two bugs are still not fixed:
https://forum.piriform.com/topic/52696-ccleaner-beta-v548001/?tab=comments#comment-300227

Guest Ben CCleaner

@APMichael You are indeed coreect and that is an error, it should be v2. We will get that fixed for the next release.

In regards to the Deutsch translation bug I am unable to recreate this issue on my machine, are you still experiencing it on yours?

Finally the safe mode bug is at the top of our backlog and we are hoping to be able to squeese it into the December release.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply and the information.

6 minutes ago, Ben Piriform said:

In regards to the Deutsch translation bug I am unable to recreate this issue on my machine, are you still experiencing it on yours?

Yes, the bug still occurs. But I found out that the bug depends on the window size. If the window has the standard size of 800x600 the bug occurs. If you change the window width to 802 (or wider) the bug doesn't occur anymore.