Ccleaner not cleaning custom location

CuppaT

I have listed an additional location for CCleaner to clean but this is being skipped and I now have to remove the files/folders manually.
The custom location has been listed in CCleaner for years and I have not had to "clean" it manually before.

The custom location is not beeing 'seen' by CCleaner when running a analysis.

Any suggestion?

Thank you.

CCleaner Pro v5.48.6834
Windows 10

52 minutes ago, hazelnut said:

Would you care to list what it is that you have listed for the custom clean?

I have created a 'TEMP' folder within 'Downloads' for downloads and all browsers are set to download to this location.
I then move the downloads I want to save to their respective location and I have set CCleaner to clear this TEMP folder (pic att).

CCleaner.thumb.JPG.8bc1a7bb54d67d2d5a3ce07615e8cbfe.JPG

Edit: I have checked the Adavnced settings and noticed that the box for 'Custom Files and Folders' is no longer ticked.
Considering that I run CCleaner from the taskbar and do not open the program itself, I cannot explain how the box would become unticked.

• 1 year later...
On 10/11/2018 at 07:39, CuppaT said:

I have created a 'TEMP' folder within 'Downloads' for downloads and all browsers are set to download to this location.
I then move the downloads I want to save to their respective location and I have set CCleaner to clear this TEMP folder (pic att).

CCleaner.thumb.JPG.8bc1a7bb54d67d2d5a3ce07615e8cbfe.JPG

Edit: I have checked the Adavnced settings and noticed that the box for 'Custom Files and Folders' is no longer ticked.
Considering that I run CCleaner from the taskbar and do not open the program itself, I cannot explain how the box would become unticked.

go to the include tab and edit the directory, make sure u have include files and subfolder selected ccleaner defaults to files only

• Moderators

This thread is 2 years old.

Both CCleaner and Windows have changed quite a bit since then.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043