Piriform Community Forums
Ben Piriform

CCleaner Beta v5.48.001

This release contains a bug fix and updated cleaning rules as outlined below. Please let us know if this release fixes the issue for you, and please also let us know if you find any additional bugs or issues.

Bug Fix:

- Fixed Firefox cleaning rules which were causing corrupted profiles for some users

Updated Cleaning Rule:

- Expanded Windows log cleaning rules to include more directories

Download:

https://www.ccleaner.com/go/get_beta

ccsetup548_beta.exe - CCleaner Beta - Slim Installer
MD5: 40890f9ce34b796a1a813a23eb4793f3
SHA256: 9a8b73bb1519f88c2c475c696bd0f341294574cf2769906db8dd76fda8fb73fc

The new Beta looks good, but I found a little bug on the "Privacy" page: If you left-click a second time (anywhere), some parts of the text just disappear. You need to change the language to German to see the bug.

And still not fixed: crashing in Windows Safe Mode (boot option 4)...

cc_privacy.jpg

- The bugs I reported on september 9 & 16 are fixed but bug #1 (post of september 12 & 16) have been fixed but bug #1 (reported on september 9) seems to need some more attention. Because when the user has told CC to store info in the CCleaner.ini file then CC installation program still shows up in english. (See the thread below)

https://forum.piriform.com/topic/45951-ccleaner-willy2s-bug-reports/

On 2. 10. 2018 at 5:36 PM, APMichael said:

The new Beta looks good, but I found a little bug on the "Privacy" page: If you left-click a second time (anywhere), some parts of the text just disappear. You need to change the language to German to see the bug.

And still not fixed: crashing in Windows Safe Mode (boot option 4)...

cc_privacy.jpg

Hi APMichael. 

These are incorrectly translated strings into German in this section (red frame). My translation into Slovak is OK.

See pictures...

Many successes I wish you...             dedko58                                        Slovak.png.03b03aabea8e7d5848f477b8581ba306.png 

English.png.8487baad6880915017ed1e7b80b97370.png 

Deutsch.png.181d564c228292d35e6f4539004380f1.png

Tvoj preklad do slovenciny je ubohy a okrem ineho, nie tvoja praca ! (zmohol si sa akurat tak na doprekladanie chybajucich casti v novsich verziach programu). Niektore vyrazy zostali prelozene z cestiny. Prekladam programy do slovenciny uz dlhe roky a bohuzial sa musim stretavat s takymito amatermi ako ty. Tvoj preklad ti doporucujem neodkladne stiahnut. O chybach v preklade budem samozrejme informovat tuto podporu, pretoze ponukat uzivatelom tvoj preklad priamo v distribucii je nehorazny omyl !

Pozri si dobre moju prilohu !

ccleaner-hybrid-translation.jpg