The video driver does not work after cleaning CCleaner...

Grisha00

Hello all!
I cleaned Windows 10 system with the CCleaner v 5.42.6495 utility and checked the box "cleanup of the old Windows installation" and now after the reboot I see a message that "the driver for the screen could not be launched". In the device manager, the video driver is marked with an exclamation mark. I tried to update the draver - but the problem with the driver in the device manager was not solved.
Can you please tell me what to do?

Всем привет!
Я очистил систему Windows 10 с помощью утилиты CCleaner v 5.42.6495 и установил флажок «очистка старой установки Windows», а теперь после перезагрузки появляется сообщение о том, что «драйвер для экрана не может быть запущен». В диспетчере устройств видеодрайвер отмечен восклицательным знаком. Я попытался обновить драйвер, но проблема с драйвером в диспетчере устройств не была решена. Не могли бы вы рассказать мне, что делать?

ed83b3b6985f.jpg

cf170e43848b.jpg

• Moderators

Your ccleaner is out of date. if I recall correctly windows old  cleaning rule has been removed in newer versions for exactly this reason.

Ваш ccleaner устарел. если я правильно напомню, что правила старой старой очистки были удалены в более новых версиях именно по этой причине.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

wasn't the default setting for windows.old set to NOT clean, so unless changed, CC shouldn't have wiped the driver.
but yes, as Nergal says, the whole option has now been removed.

get the latest Intel driver from here; https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/27988/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=80939

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

• Moderators

if all CC options are on their default settings, that is the 'safe' cleaning method.
you can add INCLUDE's and use winapp2.ini for further deeper cleaning.
personally, do no run the reg cleaner process in CC, there just isn't any speed or space value in doing so, apart from it being completely unnecessary.

and if you click the Analyse button first (instead of Run Cleaner), you'll be able to go through what will be cleaned and check no sensitive areas will be effected until you can put your faith back into the program.

Is it safe for the operating system to clean with these flags enabled in the ССleaner settings?

Memory dumps
Fragments of files Chkdsk
Log Files Windows
Windows errors reports
Cache DNS
Windows Event Logs
Old prefetch data
List of recent programs
Way of Encircling

Безопасно ли для операционной системы выполнять очистку с включенными этими флагами?

Дампы памяти 
Фрагменты файлов
Chkdsk
Файлы журналов Winows
Отчет об ошибках Windows
Кэш ДНС
Журналы событий Окна
Старые
prefetch данные
Список недавних программ
Путь окружения

• Moderators

is it safe - yes.
is it what you want - only you can say.

you will lose some historical data, that may help troubleshoot events but if that's OK, then yes, delete them.

• Moderators

Got to say that I like that translation "Way of Encircling", it sounds a very zen. (or maybe Yoda).

Interestingly paste the russian, Путь окружения, into google translate the use the swap arrows to translate it back and forth.
It goes to- Способ окружения
Which goes to- Environment mode (Which is closer to the original Environment path).
Then settles down at- Режим окружающей среды and Environment path.

I just find it interesting how these online translators work, or sometimes don't.

*** Out of Beer Error ->->-> Recovering Memory ***

Worried about 'Tracking Files'? Worried about why some files come back after cleaning? See this link:
https://community.ccleaner.com/topic/52668-tracking-files/?tab=comments#comment-300043