Disappointed product

I am very disappointed I purchased the pro to get all the pc protection. TO find out there is no phone support for being the best out there this is frustrating. I ran cCleaner and now after 15 hrs. D frag is still running and is only at 8% at this rate is will be 8 days to complete. I have had other D frag programs and they are done within a couple hrs. at the most. If you want support you turn to a log or send in a support request email and who knows when they will respond but it will be by email. for being a world wide product and selling how many I find this frustrating that I have to wait to get an answer. I don't need whiny answers I want results my computer is not in bad shape I am wanting to keep it that way not reinvent it.   

Marine4life59 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Moderators
3 hours ago, isuma said:

Great response, like always. Thank you, Moderators A Hole.

Cool your jets. There's no need to attack people.  We are all volunteers here. When needed we pass along posts to the admin/developers.  Often posts go unanswered because none of the users, here on a user forum, knows/can do anything about it.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com