CCleaner will not run

dir1944

I am using windows 10 and my ccleaner has always run perfectly until tonight.  i run ccleaner every sunday night before i shut down the computer for the night and when i clicked on the ccleaner icon, it won't run and just takes me back to my desktop.  i've tried rebooting my computer and that did not help get it started.  any suggestions?

thanks,

david

i called kaspersky this morning and they tried to get cleaner to run but could not.  when they asked me to disable kaspersky, cleaner did run perfectly.  so they're giving the problem to their technical team to try to discover why it won't work.  they did an extensive search by turning off each of their settings but nothing worked.  hopefully they will figure it out.llllllll

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, dir1944 said:

i called kaspersky this morning and they tried to get cleaner to run but could not.  when they asked me to disable kaspersky, cleaner did run perfectly.  so they're giving the problem to their technical team to try to discover why it won't work.  they did an extensive search by turning off each of their settings but nothing worked.  hopefully they will figure it out.llllllll

Please let us know the outcome of Kaspersky's findings :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com