- Updated Ewido Anti-Malware cleaning.

- Updated Nero cleaning.

- Updated eTrust EZ Antivirus cleaning.

- Updated Hebrew Translation.

- Added Lithuanian Translation.

- Added Albanian Translation.

- Updated installer routines.

- Minor performance improvements.

I'll upload and post the release once the new installer routines have finished testing.

:)

MrG

Yes, patience is a virtue. Thanks MrG! :D

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Sounds good, MrG. Thanks for the update. :)

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

Thanks Mr.G. ;)

Good news I received the new version in my email today!!!

If you give a small donation to support CC -and why should'nt you if you use the program-I must use it 25 times a day-so please support Mr.G-You don't have to give much so it can remain a free program.

IE7 Cookie issue is still there - CCLeaner is still deleting cookies I have told it to save.

Specifically, IE7 is storing cookies in two places -

C:\documents and settings\username\cookies and

C:\documents and settings\username\local settings\temporary internet files

CCleaner leaves them in the first but wipes them out of the second along with all the other temp files. IE7 loses the information in the cookie if the cookies in the temp folder are deleted.

IE7 Cookie issue is still there - CCLeaner is still deleting cookies I have told it to save.

CCleaner leaves them in the first but wipes them out of the second along with all the other temp files. IE7 loses the information in the cookie if the cookies in the temp folder are deleted.

So I am not the only one this is happening to....

Yup!

It deletes my WANTED cookies!

Keep your security software up to date by viewing the announcements at Calendar of Updates

Thanks MrG! It's awesome, no problems here! :D

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

I have a question regarding one of the most popular download sites - Download.com - they are chronically late to have the latest software versions available, e.g. Ccleaner 1.26 was there until late April. I have complained about their lateness, and they replied that it is the responsibility of the developers to upload their latest versions.

My question: is there anyone here who uploads the latest version of Ccleaner? (Other download sites such as Majorgeeks usually update on the same day a new software is released).

I have a question regarding one of the most popular download sites - Download.com - they are chronically late to have the latest software versions available, e.g. Ccleaner 1.26 was there until late April. I have complained about their lateness, and they replied that it is the responsibility of the developers to upload their latest versions.

My question: is there anyone here who uploads the latest version of Ccleaner? (Other download sites such as Majorgeeks usually update on the same day a new software is released).

I always thought Download.com gave priority to 'paid for' software first.

CCleaner fan since 2005

picshack.co.uk - free image hosting