where's the portable version?

Special

Plus, I personally would be VERY careful of any CCleaner knockoff.  Too dangerous.  :ph34r:

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

11 minutes ago, login123 said:

Plus, I personally would be VERY careful of any CCleaner knockoff.  Too dangerous.  :ph34r:

Portableapps dot com has been going since 2004 and is a legitimate company, they DO NOT "knockoff" software and have been recommended by CNET, PC World, Wired, Lifehacker and more. They are fully transparent about what their company does and licensing.

To quote them, the download they provide "assists with running CCleaner® portably" and:

Online Installer: The ccPortable installer will download the base app from the publisher's server during installation. CCleaner® is a registered trademark of Piriform Ltd. PortableApps.com is not affiliated, sponsored, authorized or otherwise associated by/with Piriform Ltd or its associated companies.

Given the base app is pulled from the Piriform site I consider it safe. I do not promote the use of dodgy unlicensed software...just saying -_-

Also, @hazelnut it might be worth reaching out to them, I am sure they want to be compliant with your copyright/trademarks/IP/...

• Moderators

PortableApps.com is not........... authorized or otherwise associated by/with Piriform Ltd

Let's leave it at that with reference to CCleaner please.

I'm sure any contact/discussions will be done by the companies themselves.

Let's get back on topic which is ''Where is the Ccleaner portable?' or I may have to close this thread.

Thanks.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

OooKaaay then, says login123, hastily tiptoeing into the shadows. 

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Just an FYI that CCleaner v5.39.6399 was released today (the version history is posted <here>) and installers for the standard version (ccsetup539.exe) and the portable version (ccsetup539.zip) were both posted at http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/builds.
-----------
32-bit Vista Home Premium SP2 * Firefox ESR v52.5.3 * NS Premium v22.11.2.7 * CCleaner Free Portable v5.39.6399