Piriform Community Forums
Yardrman

Missing some files from folders

I accidentally while multitasking deleted my life's work of 3tb of tv shows n documentaries I purchased the professional version of recuva and started a restore with the back to restore folder structure mode on , it's doing its job and is at 96% after few days , all the folders look to be there however sum files for episodes are not and the scan is almost done , I lost 3tb but says it only recovered 1.69tb at this time with 274 gb residing in the $recyling bin , will I have to do a deep scan someone please help me I thought I lost them then I thought this would bring them back

I do believe that if you have accidentally deleted any data from your computer system. Then, don't try anything fancy which will override the deleted data and the data recovery will be more difficult. I would suggest you to get a good antivirus software. If you are not sure about the credibility of the data recovery software, then you can first install the demo version of the software. Then install the same in your computer system,. Run the software and select the drive from which the data was deleted for analysis process. After the analysis process is over, the software will show the list of deleted files from your computer system. 

If the user actually sees his deleted data in the list of analysis. Thereafter, the user can then buy a subscription of the software which will allows the data to be recovered. 

Hmm, member for over twelve months, odd bursts of spammy and not very helpful posts, and a rather dodgy IP address, I think MJ will have to go.