CCleaner Community Forums
ROCKNROLL

Malwarebytes 3.2 beta

I am surprised no one mentioned this here, but in case you didn't notice it already, Malwarebytes 3.2 beta testing started 2 weeks ago (from date of this post). I do highly recommend anyone who uses Malwarebytes to download and test for them as they could really use the feedback.

https://forums.malwarebytes.com/topic/206153-announcing-the-malwarebytes-32-beta/

admittedly it's a personal thing, but I'm not too eager to 1) run beta software for no good reason and 2) to do software testing for a company with the resources MB have. :)

I spent way too many lifetimes in system development and testing, quality assurance, user acceptance, and post implementation review teams not to understand the importance testing is to a product.

@MBAM - just let me know when it's released and my Premium version will auto update and I'll take it for a spin. <_<

+1, top idea considering the hoops they want you to jump through TO TEST THEIR SOFTWARE.

jeez, they either are as bad as, or have to same sized goolies, as Microsoft!