Installed Cclearner update

jeb1

Ran the program and now my internet locks up at times and I get several "unresponsive script" pops up on some sites and some operations.

Also, when typing, it takes a long time for text to appear on the screen.  Here is just one example - Script: https://googleads.g.doubleclic…fx=0&fu=148&bc=1&ifi=1&dtd=164:0 I went to debug and tried to copy the whole string but it will not highlight.

They all have to same start to them but different endings.  Sometimes if I wait long enough the problem will go away and other times I have to shut down.  Have ran Ccleaner several times and re-booted but problem is still there.  In the past, I would get this "unresponsive script" once in a while but not like now.

And also, I have win10 and went to go back to a restore point but there are none.  I thought restore points were automatic unless changed - I have never changed them since I got this computer with win10 on it.

• Moderators

what is your CC version?

what browser do you use?

does your issue happen with other/any browsers?  have you got the latest version of your browser?

do you use add-ons with your browser, like ublock, noscript etc?

have you changed your HOSTS file?

can you make the issue happen, like a particular web site?  and it's always a googelads script is it?

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.