My joke of the month

razz

At a monastery high in the mountains, the monks have a rigid vow of silence. Only at Christmas, and only by one monk, and only with one sentence, is the vow allowed to be broken.

One Christmas, Brother Thomas is allowed to speak and he says "I like the mashed potatoes we have with the Christmas turkey!" and he sits down. Silence ensues for 365 days.

The next Christmas, Brother Michael gets his turn, and he says "I think the mashed potatoes are lumpy and I hate them!".

Once again, silence for 366 days (it's leap year). The following Christmas, Brother Paul rises and says "I am fed up with the constant bickering!".

Down under here in Aus our two BIG general supermarkets are Woolworth & Coles supermarkets....................there every where. Yeah we do have others like ALDI & IGA etc. but these two giants are a household name so there are plenty of jokes around. Heard one the other day..............very short:

"The woolies store nearby me the other day burnt down............................Now it's Coles"  :D  :D 

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

• Moderators

Ah, a thinking man's joke.

It took me 3 reads and probably 10 whole seconds before the light bulb moment.

Good one Tas.  (bad but good)

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.