12/14 update showing wrong storage space

moses_x

Dear friends,

before the update, the storage bar was showing 8GB space (my internal space). Now, with the new version, it´s showing 33,86GB of space. At first, i though that could be the sum of my internal and sdcard, but it´s not the real information, because i have a 16GB sdcard. So my total storage it will be 24GB and not 33GB. What is going wrong?

Dear friends,

before the update, the storage bar was showing 8GB space (my internal space). Now, with the new version, it´s showing 33,86GB of space. At first, i though that could be the sum of my internal and sdcard, but it´s not the real information, because i have a 16GB sdcard. So my total storage it will be 24GB and not 33GB. What is going wrong?

I´ve saw in system information, that my SDcard is duplicated. Strange..................

I have the same problem with new update. It used to show the internal space but now it is completely wrong and says that I have 68GB total. That's with a 16GB tablet (9GB to play with) and a 32GB SD card. I have been using the app to check on the internal space left but now i don't have a clue.

• Moderators

To confirm, all reported devices have expanded storage (external sd card)?

The developers read all threads though they rarely comment unless they have need of more info. This indeed would be a bug they have interest in.

To note: my device, without external sd, shows correctly.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

To confirm, all reported devices have expanded storage (external sd card)? The developers read all threads though they rarely comment unless they have need of more info. This indeed would be a bug they have interest in. To note: my device, without external sd, shows correctly.

Yes. It seems to be a bug with the SDCard. In system information, SDCard appears as two cards, not only one as it supposed to be.

Problem solved with the last update, but unfortunately now the App show the sum of internal and sdcard memory, not only the internal as it was before. Maybe you can separate each one. I don't like to see the sum. Looks that i have so much room, but unfortunately android uses only the internal memory.