CCleaner Community Forums
Haiwee

Won't add log in

For my credit union account, it registers my device so that I can log in.  That registration keeps getting removed when I run CCleaner.  The cookie list does not show anything from my credit union nor is there a way to add it.  I reverted back to 5.22 but nothing changed.  How can I convince the program to skip a cookie it can't seem to find?

Hi Haiwee, and welcome to the forum.

Try initially unchecking "Adobe Flash Player" in "Applications/Multimedia". If doing this retains your log-in, then it will give us a guide as to where to look for your log-in details.

Unless I'm behind the times, I think a lot of sites will still be using flash cookies as their means of log-in and settings storage.

Where do I find "Adobe Flash Player" in "Applications/Multimedia"?  I have Flash set to "Always Ask" due to it's vulnerabilities.  Is it under Tools/Options?

Where do I find "Adobe Flash Player" in "Applications/Multimedia"?  I have Flash set to "Always Ask" due to it's vulnerabilities.  Is it under Tools/Options?

he refers to in ccleaner. The second tab, applications, there's a heading multimedia under this you'll find adobe flash player listed