Speccy "File > Print" readout huge - no preview or options

jopower

I just decided to do a hard copy print out some of my Speccy 2.29.714 (64-bit) results. I really only wanted the Summary, CPU and Storage info. Using the "File > Print" menu, I quickly found there are no options to individually print these "departments" (my term). Further, when the print options window appears I find Speccy has not provided any info to Windows 10 to show a print preview or how many pages would be printed, so I can't identify or specify, say, pages 10-16. The only option ever presented at this point is to print "current page".

Just to see how extensive or concise the readout was I did a simple "print" and received 64 pages in 14 point Ariel! It would be very helpful to be able to specify the size of the font in such a case. Not a few people beyond myself will be wasting alot of paper.

This being a bit excessive, I then tried the only print option for "current page" on the Storage results. "Current page" turned out to be the entire Storage result of 12 pages, not just the part I was viewing or the amount that fit on an 8.5 x 11 page starting at where I was viewing. Again, no print preview option. While this was part of what I originally wanted, this still exposes the print process as somewhat misleading.

At the very least, some explanation in the print window would be a good idea and expanded options much better. Thank you.

My Calc and My SlipStick, They Comfort Me.