600 + Issues Identified

I've been using the Issues Feature of CC128 for a good while. Fixing always worked. Today over 600 issues are identifies but they are not removed. Went to Safe Networking Mode as Administrator and downloaded a fresh copy of CC Cleaner 128. Still does not remove any of over 600 issues. What to do?

Al

DjLizard's instructions will probably work, but I have a different concern.

Has it been a long time since you've used the Issue option? I'm concerned about the amount of options that you're trying to fix. Why do you have 600+ issues identified?

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

A lot of software had been uninstalled. On most machines I see between 200 and 2000 issues (and then subsequent scans show 200 to 2000 more). Worst machine I ever saw had 6000.

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

A lot of software had been uninstalled. On most machines I see between 200 and 2000 issues (and then subsequent scans show 200 to 2000 more). Worst machine I ever saw had 6000.

OMG! :o I get excited when I find 2 issues. (My computer needs to get a life)

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Try Dial-a-fix > Tools > Repair permissions

i am new to cc---have had it about a month with good results...until yesterday when all of a sudden i came up with 30 plus issues which keep showing up after a boot. and this thing with the ie7 uninstaller is a big mess. arrgghh....i mean it is nice that someone keeps posting that the hotfix option does not work with ie7...but it was way after the fact that i saw the posts. i think that at least subscibers should get an email about the obviously well known bug...... if there is anyone in particular to whom i should address my concerns, please let me know. good,--sigh, i fee better already.

i am new to cc---have had it about a month with good results...until yesterday when all of a sudden i came up with 30 plus issues which keep showing up after a boot. and this thing with the ie7 uninstaller is a big mess. arrgghh....i mean it is nice that someone keeps posting that the hotfix option does not work with ie7...but it was way after the fact that i saw the posts. i think that at least subscibers should get an email about the obviously well known bug...... if there is anyone in particular to whom i should address my concerns, please let me know. good,--sigh, i fee better already.

Did you repair your permissions?