Interner Explorer History not deleted

eddie

When I run CCleaner, the history is not deleted. It's deleted from IE adress bar (which means recently typed URL's), but not deleted from history. I mean when I run CCleaner, the history list dissapears imediatelly, but when I re-start the IE or simply refresh the existing page, it appears again (The History is checked in CCleaner settings)

When I try to delete the history through Tools, Internet Options it also doesn't work.

Thank you in advance

When I run CCleaner, the history is not deleted. It's deleted from IE adress bar (which means recently typed URL's), but not deleted from history. I mean when I run CCleaner, the history list dissapears imediatelly, but when I re-start the IE or simply refresh the existing page, it appears again (The History is checked in CCleaner settings)

When I try to delete the history through Tools, Internet Options it also doesn't work.

Thank you in advance

Hi eddie :)

First of all, if IE is open when you run CCleaner it can't be cleaned. Also, as soon as you open a Web Page you have automatically created new history.

Hope this helps.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

Hi eddie :)

First of all, if IE is open when you run CCleaner it can't be cleaned. Also, as soon as you open a Web Page you have automatically created new history.

Hope this helps.

It happens also when I close the IE

I mean when I run CCleaner, the history list dissapears imediatelly, but when I re-start the IE or simply refresh the existing page, it appears again (The History is checked in CCleaner settings)

Can you explain more what you mean. You said here that CCleaner cleans the history immediately.

And yes, when you get on the Interenet again you are immediately creating new history.

Maybe I don't understand what you are trying to say? <_<

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)