What means household?

OLLI_S

Hello,

when I click in CCleaner Cloud on Upgrade Account then the following page opens: https://www.ccleaner.com/account#subscription

Here I see at Pro Account that the Entire household is covered.

What does this mean in details?

How many computers can be managed?

I am asking, because I have 3 computers here and eventually I will manage the two computers of my father too.

And maybe CCleaner Cloud will be available for Android and Windows 10 Mobile phones too.

Then I will add 4 smart phones to the list of my devices.

I wonder if this all is included in the Pro account.

Greetings

OLLI

hello olli :)

I am asking, because I have 3 computers here and eventually I will manage the two computers of my father too.

Pro
  • Max 10 computers
  • Scheduled cleaning and defrag (with CCleaner and Defraggler)
  • 2 factor authentication
  • Unlimited events
  • Monthly or yearly billing
  • Designed for home pro users

Free and Pro subscriptions are for personal and home use and cannot be used within a Business.

with pro-version you are on the right way, i mean...

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

And maybe CCleaner Cloud will be available for Android and Windows 10 Mobile phones too.

Then I will add 4 smart phones to the list of my devices.

I wonder if this all is included in the Pro account.

CCleaner Cloud Web Interface

You can access CCleaner.com from any operating system or device that has a web browser. This means you can remotely maintain your computers from anywhere in the world at any time.

We recommend a minimum of Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 11 or Chrome 17 (or newer).

CCleaner Cloud application

The CCleaner Cloud application a.k.a "the Agent" supports any version of Windows after XP SP2.

To run the CCleaner Cloud application, you'll need at least 512mb of RAM and one of the following Operating Systems:

• Windows XP
  • Windows 7
  • Windows 8 / 8.1
  • Windows 10
  • Windows Server 2008
  • Windows Server 2012 / R2

You will also require admin rights to install the client.

CCleaner Cloud for Mac and Mobile

For all those Mac, Android and iOS users (and that includes us too) - we are working on clients right now and will have this released as soon as possible.

it seems its not yet "online" for android

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

What does this mean in details?

Entire Household

A purchase of CCleaner Cloud Pro allows up to 10 devices within a household to be managed.

+

Endpoint

An Endpoint is a system that you manage in your account. This could be a laptop, desktop, server or even a virtual machine.

Hello trium,

thank you for those answers.

But for me you don't need to "waste" so much time writing 3 answers, one answer would be OK for me (and less work for you).

@Piriform:

Please write at the Upgrade Account page the number of computers, so I don't have to ask here in the forums.

And please release Agomo for Android and Windows 10 Mobile (phones).

Thank you!

Greeitngs

OLLI

when I click in CCleaner Cloud on Upgrade Account then the following page opens: https://www.ccleaner...nt#subscription

Please write at the Upgrade Account page the number of computers, so I don't have to ask here in the forums.

i know what you mean, olli :)

on the upgrade page is not stated how many PCs are meant by .. "all household" or "entire household" --> less than optimal

when i go to the link from olli --> scrolling down on the page --> under "ccleaner cloud" --> click on "Pricing"

here the link:

71cba2-1459686429.jpg

no number of possible endpoints or pc´s  (only "all household computers")

but on the following page it is written:

https://ccleaner.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207216437-What-versions-of-CCleaner-Cloud-are-available-