CCleaner v1.28 is Released

MrG

Cool - just installed it... It works nice:)

Side note - - - from versions d/l page there:

http://ccleaner.com/downloadbuilds.asp

Only full 128 version downloads now .. the first one..

If click on other 2:

CCleaner v1.28.277 - Basic

and

CCleaner v1.28.277 - Slim ...

in both cases - 127 file(s) is given...

Maybe MrG .. didn't update / uplink 128 file(s) there yet..

But in any case - those 2 mentioned above - have to be updated with 128 as i speak ;)

Thanks

I downloaded the Slim Version.

Ohhh....I see. The installer package is still 1.27 even though the link says 1.28. :(

MrG ???

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

I downloaded the Slim Version.

Ohhh....I see. The installer package is still 1.27 even though the link says 1.28. :(

MrG ???

ya.. those are still 127.. - the only way to get 128 for now anyhow - is to get full package 128 .. with toolbar etc.. - and when installing it.. - if don't want the tool bar, uncheck it's installation...

I think someone will have to repack this and send it out without the toolbar if Slim and Basic builds cease, as they already have with this release as of this post. That's uncalled for and very poor customer relations, considering this is now a "business" called "Piriform".

ya.. those are still 127.. - the only way to get 128 for now anyhow - is to get full package 128 .. with toolbar etc.. - and when installing it.. - if don't want the tool bar, uncheck it's installation...

For God's sake! WE KNOW! Why do you keep repeating yourself?

You're missing the point.

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

no need to get so excited dude...

just in case someone did NOT KNOW...

no biggie anyhow.. - no point was to get excited / criticize me.. and in this case post your post #4 in this thread (basically saying what i already noted in my earlier post - lol - i can be like you too..)

Hopefully you understand me.. and peace to you and your family ;)

no need to get so excited dude...

just in case someone did NOT KNOW...

no biggie anyhow.. - no point was to get excited / criticize me.. and in this case post your post #4 in this thread (basically saying what i already noted in my earlier post - lol - i can be like you too..)

Hopefully you understand me.. and peace to you and your family ;)

LOL - Peace to you and your family too. :D

It's dudet. ;)

(I'm a dork. I know.)

Has the application icon darkened?

It is back to how it was in previous versions. I like it better this way; the 1.27 icon was too light.

Thanks for the update, MrG.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

I think its a bit out of order, MrG muss know by now the majority of people do not want or like the toolbar versions yet he holds the non toolbar version back.

It seems to me since the holl priform thing come to lite things seem to be going in a way im not liking.

I think its a bit out of order, MrG muss know by now the majority of people do not want or like the toolbar versions yet he holds the non toolbar version back.

It seems to me since the holl priform thing come to lite things seem to be going in a way im not liking.

I downloaded the standard version on all my computers. It takes less than a second to download, and another less-than-a-second to uncheck the toolbar option during the install. I really don't know what all the fuss is about :angry:

The fuss is about a toolbar that no one

1* Likes

2* Actually installes

3* The toolbar still being present even tho the users that have been around Ccleaner since the start, helping promote it etc, have clearly stated we don't like it and don't want it. Even if there is non toolbar version available.

4* Holding the slim and basic version back for one reason or another so the downloads of the toolbar version increase.

5* Not making it more obvious there are other non toolbar version available via the Ccleaner homepage or even publishing the other version on fileforum etc.

6* Filehippo which is run by MrG or at least people of whom he works closely with, not having a warning of the presence of the toolbar in the version filehippo list. This is despite other programs which filehippo list having toolbars and having the below warning.

WARNING: This software contains an optional adware toolbar. We recommend you deselect this option during installation.

7* I don't like toolbars.

That m8 is what the fuss is about.

The fuss is about a toolbar that no one

1* Likes

2* Actually installes

3* The toolbar still being present even tho the users that have been around Ccleaner since the start, helping promote it etc, have clearly stated we don't like it and don't want it. Even if there is non toolbar version available.

4* Holding the slim and basic version back for one reason or another so the downloads of the toolbar version increase.

5* Not making it more obvious there are other non toolbar version available via the Ccleaner homepage or even publishing the other version on fileforum etc.

6* Filehippo which is run by MrG or at least people of whom he works closely with not having a warning of the presence of the toolbar in the version filehippo list. This is despite other programs which filehippo list that have toolbars having toolbars and having the below warning.

7* I don't like toolbars.

That m8 is what the fuss is about.

Amen man, amen.