This forum has probs. w/ IE 11?

Article_86

I just posted an attachment that cant be seen except in the edit mode.  All I can see is a light grey line where attachment text should be.  I have noticed other anomalies as well.  I don't have this problem on any other site.  - Art

"Self-deception is a process of denying or rationalizing away the relevance, significance, or importance of opposing evidence and logical argument. Self-deception involves convincing oneself of a truth (or lack of truth) so that one does not reveal any self-knowledge of the deception." - Condobloke

I was just concerned that no one else could see it.  I KNOW i'm crazy, I just didn't want everyone else to know.  lol  I'm using Firefox now.  Now the Like This function does not work.  It comes back with "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"  I havent been here for days.  Do you think that Adblock Plus/Ghostery/Norton 360 is the culprit?  - Art

"Self-deception is a process of denying or rationalizing away the relevance, significance, or importance of opposing evidence and logical argument. Self-deception involves convincing oneself of a truth (or lack of truth) so that one does not reveal any self-knowledge of the deception." - Condobloke

• Moderators

The Like function is disabled on the forums.

Could the legend on the button have the words "You Cannot" added to it?

We would probably all like that

It would be easier to just remove the button, which administration has not done yet

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com