Not clearing the recently visited sites in edge browser.

vloads

Click Startup Menu on Windows->Click Settings, There is a thing pop up. On the left, at the very last line(bottom) you will see "Background Apps" click on "Background Apps" you will see a list of apps running on the background. There is Edges in there. On the right side of that app, there is an on/off button, just turn it off.(I turn off all the list->will save your battery)

ME is not running in the background and CC still skips ME?

Hi all,

Just to let you know that we are aware that CCleaner is still skipping Edge in certain cases and are working on improving this functionality further. MrV's quote still applies - and it can still happen even when Edge is not running at all.

HI, there are instances where CCleaner is skipping cleaning for Edge. This occurs when CCleaner has been unable to obtain access to the databases used by Edge. The team is aware of this issue and is working to identify and implement a solution. :)

Hi all,

Just to let you know that we are aware that CCleaner is still skipping Edge in certain cases and are working on improving this functionality further. MrV's quote still applies - and it can still happen even when Edge is not running at all.

Thank you, your assurance is very much appreciated.

I would be interested in understanding what you are really up against with win 10?

I noticed, after this AM's Win 10 update that CC was acting differently:

1. The 'Run Cleaner' button, (lower right), was grayed out for almost 15+ seconds, (has been doing that but for a much shorter time).

2. That it took an extended amount of time to clean, (very slow comparatively).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...