CCleaner Community Forums
Littleimp

Trying to recover deleted image from camera/memory card

need to stay on topic @peterfan and that sounds like a job for Mr Google.

or check out the Piriform website, they sometimes have specials.

I am unable to use Revuca Professional. I decided to purchase Recuve Professional to save some files that I had inadvertantly deleted from the MicroSD card in my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4). I have run Recuva Professional three times since yesterday's download, and the program has crashed exactly the same way each time after about 4 hours of searching for files, saying the program has "unexpectedly quit" during Step 2 (Analyzing Damage). This is unacceptable and certainly not worth the money, unless it works. I am using a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 and 6 gigs of RAM, and plenty of free space on my hard drive. I am attaching screenshots (in Word) that show the progress and the error messages. I would appreciate some guidance. I am unable to use Revuca Professional. I downloaded the "trial" version, and every time I used it, it crashed. I have used ccleaner for years, so I decided to purchase Recuve Professional to save some files that I had inadvertantly deleted from the MicroSD card in my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4). I have run Recuva Professional three times since yesterday's download, and the program has crashed exactly the same way each time after about 4 hours of searching for files, saying the program has "unexpectedly quit" during Step 2 (Analyzing Damage). This is unacceptable and certainly not worth the money, unless it works. I am using a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 and 6 gigs of RAM, and plenty of free space on my hard drive. I am attaching screenshots (in Word) that show the progress and the error messages. I would appreciate some guidance.

Recuva is able to scan the deleted photos but when I saved them on computer, the photos are corrupted and can't be opened. What is the problem?

Well, who knows? Why not start your own thread with more info? It doesn't help having to wade through two pages of somebody else's two-year-old problem.