Trying to recover deleted image from camera/memory card

Littleimp

• Moderators

need to stay on topic @peterfan and that sounds like a job for Mr Google.

or check out the Piriform website, they sometimes have specials.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

I am unable to use Revuca Professional. I decided to purchase Recuve Professional to save some files that I had inadvertantly deleted from the MicroSD card in my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4). I have run Recuva Professional three times since yesterday's download, and the program has crashed exactly the same way each time after about 4 hours of searching for files, saying the program has "unexpectedly quit" during Step 2 (Analyzing Damage). This is unacceptable and certainly not worth the money, unless it works. I am using a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 and 6 gigs of RAM, and plenty of free space on my hard drive. I am attaching screenshots (in Word) that show the progress and the error messages. I would appreciate some guidance. I am unable to use Revuca Professional. I downloaded the "trial" version, and every time I used it, it crashed. I have used ccleaner for years, so I decided to purchase Recuve Professional to save some files that I had inadvertantly deleted from the MicroSD card in my phone (Samsung Galaxy S4). I have run Recuva Professional three times since yesterday's download, and the program has crashed exactly the same way each time after about 4 hours of searching for files, saying the program has "unexpectedly quit" during Step 2 (Analyzing Damage). This is unacceptable and certainly not worth the money, unless it works. I am using a Dell Laptop with Windows 10 and 6 gigs of RAM, and plenty of free space on my hard drive. I am attaching screenshots (in Word) that show the progress and the error messages. I would appreciate some guidance.

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Well, who knows? Why not start your own thread with more info? It doesn't help having to wade through two pages of somebody else's two-year-old problem.