Can you fix the dpi issue already?

Special

FFS, since the very first v5.0 release this issue has been around, I gave you the benifit of a doubt and held off upgrading saying to my self it will get fixed in the 'next' update, but nope, there have been several releases now and it's still there. I guess it's time to complain.

JkCe5Y8.png

Do those checkmarks look like checkmarks? Do those icons look smooth? I keep seeing "- Minor GUI Improvements." in the changelogs, but I doubt that's anything but to pad your patchnotes to look like you do things at this point.

Proof I'm not crazy.

http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=42253&page=3&do=findComment&comment=256454

There was a suggestion on how to fix this back when it was released, adding higher res images or something but looks like it got deleted, so thats cool I guess.

for me, everything is alright ...

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

... with this setting the same issue by me too

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

• 4 weeks later...

To add, I'm totally willing to be someones guinea pig in order to help with this issue anyway that I can, if you need me to try out dev builds or whatever just PM me, I just really want to see this thing get fixed. :/

• 4 weeks later...