Settings geared toward recovering from failing drive

Dracodan

I've been helping my sister recover some data from a failing hard drive.  While recuva has been amazing at returning the files, there are a couple of things that would help tremendously with the recovery and would be extremely easy to implement.

• A setting to NOT scan for deleted files!  I am not concerned about deleted files, but the scan for them takes a lot of extra time and more importantly causes more reads on a drive that is hanging on by a thread.
  • Scan specific folders instead of entire drives (using the filter line only filters the results).  In this case all the files I want to recover are in the user folder, I don't need the program to scan other huge folders like "program files" or "windows".  Again, this takes extra time and could cause the drive to fail sooner than it otherwise would.
  • At the end of the recovery, make the failed recovery list one that lines can be copied from or make a log file of the files that failed - INCLUDING the path!  a nice bonus would be the ability to retry the recovery of the failed files, or even have a setting that was like "try recovering the file x more times".  Obviously the chance of recovery at this point is low, but sometimes a file can be important enough that it's worth trying.

Thanks for the amazing software and for generously offering it for free, I plan to either pay for a copy or make a donation, you guys definately deserve it!

Dan