Has Piriform changed CCleaner without changing the version number?

Pearform

I downloaded CCleaner for Windows v4.19 on October 25, 2014 directly from the official Piriform website.

On November 6, 2014, I again downloaded CCleaner for Windows v4.19 directly from the official Piriform website.

The two zip files are different.  The executable code inside the archives is different.

Is Piriform changing the executable files without changing the version number (not a good practice), or have the Piriform servers been compromised?

I sent the above information, along with a copy of both archive files directly to Piriform, but did not receive any response.

I would like to attach the files here, but the maximum file size allowed is less than the size of the CCleaner download.

• Moderators

On very rare occasions they could quickly release a minor bug-fix version, however the version number has always historically changed when that happens.

Nothing has been officially stated in the Announcements area of any changes to v4.19, and nothing has been told to the volunteer moderation staff.

If you ever question a download that makes you suspicious of it use a free online virus scanning service such as: Jotti, MetaScan Online, VirusTotal, etc.