some crap I needed

capt

Have used CCleaner for 4 days & I am impressed. OS is XP Pro, and I am a intermediate skilled user.

My home page is Myway.com and during one of the cleaning operations I must have removed a password setting, so now the password is changed.

ERROR REPORT:Not Found

The requested URL /getSponLinks.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have requested help from MyWay.com and if I have to I will reregister for another Home page. This would be time consuming adding all my data and I would like to prevent this from happening in the future.

I did not use the back up feature on Cclean during the last few cleanings.

I also have programs Ad-Aware, Spybot, Spyware Blaster and AntiVir PE Classic

I have requested help from MyWay.com and if I have to I will reregister for another Home page. This would be time consuming adding all my data and I would like to prevent this from happening in the future.

I did not use the back up feature on Cclean during the last few cleanings.

If you have a passworded account, CCleaner won't actually remove or change the password on MyWay's servers, so your actual account won't be affected by the cleaning. The only thing CCleaner can remove is the saved passwords that automatically fill themselves in for you. So the worst case scenario would be having to manually enter in your password, instead of having it automatically put itself in when you enter your user name; no big deal.

Also, even if you had made a back-up, that would only back-up registry settings, not actual files and cookies and such. The only time you can make a backup is if you perform an Isses scan.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!

Thanks lokoike, you are right. I had removed something in the cookie of myway.com and when I tried to enter my username and password, I was on another page, or something. I am trying to duplicate the effect.

The other spy ware programs I got are a lot slower, they also show that they don?t have much to do and Cclean removed items they couldn?t.

Thank again for the reply.

No problem. Glad it is working for you now. :)

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!