On startup, speccy in tray doesnt update. Help!

RheeseG

Hi all, this is my first post.

The problem I'm having is that every time I log in/wake computer/turn on computer, speccy pro (which I have set to run in tray on system start) shows the tray notification with my set temperature (GPU or CPU), but it wont update. Let's say my computer, when I log in, is at 100F. Speccy displays 100F until I open the main window then re-minimize to tray, then it will begin updating per second as usual. I really dont care to open and re-minimize speccy when I start working, so I would like to know (1) if I can fix it myself, or (2) it could be fixed maybe in like the next update or something?

Thanks in advance.

Rheese G

My computer:

Intel Xeon e3-1241 V3 @ 3.9 GHz 

Gigabyte Z97X-SOC Motherboard

16GB Kingston Fury 1600MHz RAM

nVidia GTX770

Corsair Vengeance C70 Case, Corsair M65 Gaming mouse, Rosewill 9000-BRI Mech. Keyboard, 23" 1080p Acer IPS monitor, Win7

Thanks for the link. I read through it all and it looks as if his problem was solved by uninstalling and re-installing speccy. I dont think that it would make a difference if I was to be running speccy pro or not.

Unfortunately, after I just went through what the "slightly disgruntled (lol)" OP in that thread did by uninstalling and reinstalling, I still have the same problem. 

My computer:

Intel Xeon e3-1241 V3 @ 3.9 GHz 

Gigabyte Z97X-SOC Motherboard

16GB Kingston Fury 1600MHz RAM

nVidia GTX770

Corsair Vengeance C70 Case, Corsair M65 Gaming mouse, Rosewill 9000-BRI Mech. Keyboard, 23" 1080p Acer IPS monitor, Win7