Lost pics on micro sd card

jkrack83

On 5/15/2014 at 11:57 PM, Beagle83 said:

well, solved the issue myself.  downloaded ZAR and started tring to image the disk.  top line, all red bad sectors.  aborted.  after reading somewhere that if this happens, to try a card reader, i sat there holding this micro SD adapter wondering if it's almost like a tiny card reader.  Found a different one, put in the micro SD, popped it into my laptop, and it asks if i want to import.  All good to go.  

???  I think I feel like an idiot, but I'm not sure yet.

I have just purchased a different card reader and will update you on what happens after i try what beagle83 did.

• 4 months later...

Hello. I know this thread is old but might as well try my luck. I inserted an OTG in my phone and want to format it but accidentally I formatted the sd card. I know it's stupid. Upon realizing what I've done, I turn off the phone and remove the card. When I opened the phone the card was formatted. I tried recovery tool like Minitool, Easeus, Recuva and Any Data Recovery Pro but still no luck. Not even a single file was able to be retrieved. Hope you can help me. By the way, the card is 64gb. Thank you guys.