Suggestions...

Creeker

I have a possible feature request. Can you make it so CCleaner (by checkbox choice) will run automatically when my browser (IE or Firefox or whatever) closes? Perhaps even in 'silent' mode. That way the crap will be removed even if I 'forget' to run CCleaner after I'm done browsing.

Adding a feature that would enable graphs telling how much space certian applications use.

The thing that easycleaner does, but in CCleaner.

"Shows some intresting info about your disk space usage."

Is what I'm refering to in EasyCleaner...Be nice to have it in CCleaner though.

The Mac listing look (Aka, upgraded GUI) (Or a theme support if possible yes i think of firefox to much XD)

It goes Blue,White,Blue White, etc.

More detailed information about Regestry Entrys.

Ability to save things in text files incase some one needs help.

And the usual, faster,sleeker,find more, etc crap.

Adding a feature that would enable graphs telling how much space certian applications use.

The thing that easycleaner does, but in CCleaner.

"Shows some intresting info about your disk space usage."

Is what I'm refering to in EasyCleaner...Be nice to have it in CCleaner though.

The Mac listing look (Aka, upgraded GUI) (Or a theme support if possible yes i think of firefox to much XD)

It goes Blue,White,Blue White, etc.

More detailed information about Regestry Entrys.

Ability to save things in text files incase some one needs help.

And the usual, faster,sleeker,find more, etc crap.

I take it you'll make the skins?

hi guys !

thank u for making such a wonderfull program and the best part of it is that it is free.

one thing i would like to see in this program is a powerfull file shredder

this will make the program even better and will definately give a run for money to the stupid paid programs which have too many faults.

:rolleyes:

I did a pretty thoughrough search for this... didn't see it anywhere... when CCleaner is running or Analyzing... tell us what it is doing so we know how long we have to wait... or make it so the status bar doesnt repeat itself over and over... it would be nice for it to say something like "Step 1 of 15 - Cleaning IE Cache - 12% Complete" and have that update as the scan progresses.

One more thing.

IN the option section, advanced feature. there should be a check-box for

Auto-Clean All Issues.

So when the next version comes out, it should be unchecked, then people will check it when they want to ... to be more secure.

------

OH AND A NEWER LAYOUT, or SKIN!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All!

I was looking for some info about Registry Issues since I am a totally ignorant of anything other than "Push this button to make it work" tasks and have to agree with Posts 67 and 92.

Maybe you could dumb it down a bit for guys like me who are hesitant to delete things that sound important but may only be space-wasters.

I've got to admit I'm being picky on this. CCleaner is absolutely the best, easiest, cleanest, friendliest and free-est(?) program out there!

:D

Thanks -

CCleaner *doesn't* list things that you shouldn't remove, so how much dumber should it get? 100% of everything it finds is safe to delete :P

Click here if CCleaner Issues are re-appearing

DjLizard.net

DjLizard.net wiki

Dial-a-fix

Dial-a-fix tips

DjLizard.net software support forum

Do you live in Bradenton, Sarasota, Tampa, or St. Petersburg, Florida? Visit Digital Doctors where I work :)

My apologies if this suggestion has already been submitted. I did not see it

When CCleaner is first run in 'Analyze' mode, it seems to me that only temporary internet files are shown for removal. It would be soooo very cool if Analyze would show me ALL entries (both files AND registry entries) that are tagged for removal, rather than just files. Of course, to do this it must first scan the entire registry to get a list of what would be removed. Seems to me that this would be a very valuable tool - to actually see what will be removed in the registry before it actually executes.

Also - in response to one individual's request to publish CCleaner with an MSI installer - PLEASE DON'T ! It's perfect as it is... ;-)

THANKS for such a wonderful utility and thanks for listening ! ! !

Gary Jennings

Matthews, NC USA

• 2 weeks later...

If I had to choose ONE feature for you to implement in the next release of CCleaner, it would be the option of includes/excludes lists where the user can choose what to delete and what to keep. The user must be able to select individual files and folders in the ANALYZE list and CLEAN list.

Windows 10 (x64). Android 11. CCleaner Pro 6.02.9938.

CCleaner should just clean the crap from the computer and do it good. It shouldnt have skins, it shouldnt show splash screen, it shouldnt make coffee, it shouldnt let you play a game while it cleans the computer.

It should just clean the computer. Skins are crap. Some moron started a trend to put skins on everything ever since Winamp.

Sure skins for Winamp is great. But now everybody want skins on their messengers, on their firewall, on their antivirus, on their spyware tools, and everything.

KISS = Keep it simple stupid.

No damn bloat!

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png