No temperature for graphic card

mrgenoux

• Moderators

Hi Philippe.

For the last weeks, the graphics card's temperature has stopped showing in speecy.

Has this happened after updating Speccy? I notice you are using the latest version.

This will be useful to the devs.

• 2 weeks later...

dear Dennis,

Well, I am not sure whether this problem comes from an update of Speccy or from an uptade of NVidia drivers and Geoforce Experience (Presently, version: 331.58 for my graphic card Geoforce 640m)... I tend to think the problem comes from the NVidia update and the loss of compatibility between the driver and Speecy when it comes to access to the graphic card's temperature...

Please let me know how I could help you.

Yours sincerely,

Philippe

• Moderators

You're in the bug reporting section Philippe, so the devs will pick up on this, and I'm sure they'll contribute to your topic should they require any further information.

If the next update to Speccy doesn't fix the issue, please feel free to come back to this topic and update it with that info.

Thanks. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Please remember that Dennis has no more information than he's given, we moderators are not in personal contact directly with the development team outside of the forum. Moderators are users like you, we just are able to ...well, moderate forum threads.

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• 3 weeks later...

dear All,

I just installed the latest release of Speecy i.e. 1.24.632 (64 bits) on my notebook W7 64-bit, equiped with two graphics cards: Nvidia Geoforce GT 640M and Intel HD Graphics 4000.

Unfortunately, the issue that appeared some time ago is not solved: the graphics cards's températures are not monitored. There is no information provided on that data.

Sincerely yours,

Philippe

• Moderators

Thanks for keeping us updated with this Philippe, although as Nergal says we have no direct influence on what the devs are doing about this.

Be assured they do read these posts and will probably be working on the problem.