Yahoo! Mail Notifier

snovic

I have instaled this addon for Firefox, and have next problem, for which I'm not sure where to post, here or on MozzilaZine forums (maybe on both is the best): after I use CCleaner, Yahoo! Mail Notifier can't loggon on Yahoo, and Yahoo allways ask me for SMS confirmation, which became boring. I sepose must do somthingwith Settingsin CCleaner or Yahoo! Mail Notifier or in Firefox.

Actually, this is probably posted on wrong place, this can't be CCleaner bag, bat I didn't know where to post. Apologize, and help, please.

• Moderators

it almost certainly is not a bug (so maybe a Mod can move this to the correct thread).

but if the add-on works, then you run CC, then the add-on doesn't work, it would indicate CC is doing some cleaning that you need to turn off.

please provide your OS, CCleaner and Firefox versions as they may help.

but also add some screenshots of the options you are running CC with.

it maybe a case of running CC with all the options unselected and ticking them one at a time and test the add0on after each selection to find the culprit.

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is error messege

2ql4iyw.jpg

I run Windows XP Pro SP3, Firefox 24.0 and here is CC settings

158awzq.jpg

I wish to add, I use Mail Noifier long, and CCleaner also, and haven't problems.

Maybe I should uncheck Firefox Cookies, or Windows Log Files? Also conacted developer of Notifier, maybe he wood say something.

I believe this forum is not allowed to assist with the professional version.

Instead you should get support direct from the developers via links provided when you purchased it.

I can't belive that this is answer on my problem.Thanks for nothing!

• Moderators

@ snovic

I think you're taking Alan_B's help out of context, it wasn't meant as a rude reply. For paid support versions like yours we recommend getting help from http://www.piriform.com/support since that's after all what you paid for and are entitled to. That way if it's a bug or not you're dealing directly with the people who make the software and understand it the most.

Hello snovic,

You'd better install Yahoo! Mail Watcher 1.6.1, also a Firefox addon.

The one you are using I also tried, but signing in is unnecessary if you use Mail Watcher. In my opinion it works much better.