Appreciation To Moderators

Warlock

Since the topic was closed I had no way to exercise this and hope this is permissible. Huge thanks to our great Moderators Dennis and Hazel for nailing the question of a safe site yesterday by jalo. I saw the post and came within a hair of clicking on it to see what it offered as I am a security junkie. What would we do without the vigilance of these wonderful folks. They're first rate in my book. Have a good one all.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

• Moderators

Everyone seriously needs to be cautious when clicking links in forums especially from new members without any track record or gained trust who may spam the forum. Usually it's just some software spam where someone is trying to make money on referrals, but sometimes those links could wind up leading to an infection, and if my memory serves me correct at least two links in the past did in fact lead to infected setup files.

Huge thanks to our great Moderators Dennis and Hazel for nailing the question of a safe site yesterday by jalo. What would we do without the vigilance of these wonderful folks. They're first rate in my book.

You are so right Warlock! I am sure that we are not alone, I am sure that all members of this forum appreciate the work that ALL the moderators do. Thank you all, a job well done!

Yes, high praise for the moderator team. They do more than most of us will ever know.

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

Some may not remember when there were basically 3 moderators.

Rridgely was very active, but mostly in the spyware forum, and a couple of others were on board also but not too active.

So Basically it was Andavari, DennisD, and Hazelnut. They got it all done and still had time to go on holiday together and send photos home.

See here: http://forum.pirifor...showtopic=23992

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• Moderators

Wow!

It goes without saying I can't remember that party, although looking at the photograph I have to say the last time I saw her, hazel seems to be doing better, has lost a little weight, and still has that cheeky sense of humour ...

2a075df0e971.jpg

And Andavari has had a hair cut and is now gainfully employed ...

28cb1fc31dac.jpg

And I have to say a very kind thank you to Warlock for his kind sentiments in starting the thread, although it may not have happened if he'd seen the party photograph beforehand. :lol:

Wow!

hazel seems to be doing better, has lost a little weight, and still has that cheeky sense of humour ...

And Andavari has had a hair cut and is now gainfully employed ...

28cb1fc31dac.jpg

LOL :D Good one Dennis!