Brilliant video!

pwillener

• Moderators

Errrr.... pleasant enough but... the point of it was..... that France has reached the computing stage of making CGI short films?

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

I think it means that Frances' college students have reached the computing stage of making CGI short films. I'm not knocking the work or creativity or knowledge of Stalinist architecture involved to create this short. But look at it. It's completely without nuance.

• Moderators

Errrr.... pleasant enough but... the point of it was..... that France has reached the computing stage of making CGI short films?

Some of their CGI short films are good though, while others are out there weird.

• Moderators

I was waiting for a witty statement to flash on the screen, or some company logo claiming "proudly brought to you by...." or something at least..... but it sorted just went nowhere.

I still watched it to the end to see where it would go, but left feeling Well, that's 5mins of my life I'll never get back :rolleyes:

I still watched it to the end to see where it would go, but left feeling Well, that's 5mins of my life I'll never get back :rolleyes:

Well mta, I totally disagree with you on this one. I felt it was 5 minutes so well spent. Absolutely brilliant video. A real joy to watch!

Thank you pwillener for a fabulous find. I sent the link to all my family & friends for them to enjoy.

• Moderators

glad you liked it @razz, i have no doubt most people will. (probably one of those right vs left brain hemisphere things and my side is down for maintenance)

would have been so much cooler if, say, at the end, one of them pulls down an enormous zipper from the neck downwards and out steps an Olympic diver with the caption Team GB in-training.

just a thought.

• Moderators

I was also expecting some startling revelation at the end to be honest, which didn't come.

However, saying that it was still an amazing piece of animation, and I love quality animation so thanks muchly for sharing pw. It's definitely been a talking point.

:)

Sorry Razz about the "completely without nuance" line. It was one of my favorite Everybody Loves Raymond lines and I just had to use it. But now I see it does come off a bit harsh when written on the internet without context. My bad. :wacko:

• Moderators

Psssttt, don't we all....

I'll dive right in and say "a bit of a tall story"..............................a nice short entertaining video for General viewing.........unusual these days at times. :D :D

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"