Deleting Plugins in Firefox Startup

• Moderators

I agree about post # 22, 23 and I would like to request to the CCleaner next version for setting "Remove button" for the plugin in the Firefox.

CCleaner could either put in your "Remove" button, or an "Uninstall" button, and instead of doing a sort of "hacked removal" run the actual uninstaller for it such as with Adobe Flash Player, etc., although it wouldn't work with everything such as with Windows components like Windows Media Player's DRM plugin(s) which would probably have to be whitelisted so as to not break a valid Windows component. Probably not as easy to deal with as some may suspect.

Edited by Andavari
Fixed typos

I agree about post # 22, 23 and I would like to request to the CCleaner next version for setting "Remove button" for the plugin in the Firefox.

It should have the warning popup window "This action has own your risk!" before removing the plugins to avoid the risk in the post #23.

Is this really appropriate action for the STARTUP menu which this topic commenced with ?

I think it really belongs with the UNINSTALL menu,

which already has the ability to uninstall Flash Player Plugin and possibly Microsoft Office