Fav Bands and Music

kobrakommander56

I found this website the other day with an emerging band that seems to do pretty good.

http://www.conformityfalls.com/ I downloaded a couple of their songs under media I think it is.

Somewhere in there.

I like Disturbed, 7Dust, Seether, Linking Park, Limp Bizkit, StainD, System of a Down, 3 Doors

Down, and many others.

Hope my list is not too long. Thank you. What do you think?

I have mentioned the arctic monkeys before in my currently playing list, but you guys really do need to get the arctic monkeys album if available in the US. It is ****ing hot as hell.

A little news on them from the BBC full story here

Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not sold 118,501 copies, outselling the rest of the top 20 albums combined.

It is expected to sell over 350,000 copies by the end of the week, breaking Hear'Say's five-year-old record.

Check this BBC collective session out to see the live, you will need realone or realone alternative to watch.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/collective/A6125285

arctic monkeys

we are scientists

editors

lost prophets

head automatica

bloc party

My chemical romance

Barenaked ladies

Franz Ferdinand

Alkaline trio

kelly clarkson

Foo fighters

nine black alps

muse

kt tungstall

james blunt

R.h.c.p

saliva

avenged sevenfold

oasis

audioslave

nickelback

feeder

snow patrol

R.e.m

maroon 5

Homer: I never apologise, im sorry Lisa. Thats just the way i am

I have mentioned the arctic monkeys before in my currently playing list, but you guys really do need to get the arctic monkeys album if available in the US. It is ****ing hot as hell.

Arctic Monkeys (Spice Boys) ......... here we go again ......... starship! Up, up and away!

BUBBLEGUM money machine!

Enjoy, enjoy - that's cool!

ccc ;)

• 1 month later...

Just had to show my tickets. Got 3 of them for the June 28 show in Oslo, Norway. Me, my best friend and my wife is going. Since my wife is 10 years younger than me, she havent heard much GN'R exept Dont cry and November Rain. So now I'm feeding her with all the old stuff. Funny enough she's really into the new material like Better, Catcher In The Rye, I.R.S. and TWAT. And whats more funny is that our 14 months young daughter are rocking hard to Better!!! LOL

camera778medium7ye.jpg

Hehe, you're quite lucky Mr.Brownstone. :D

I'm personally hoping for Iron Maiden's North American tour for their soon coming up concept album. Saw Megadeth & Dream Theater last month and it was amazing. :P

Don't know why they have chosen to tour with the crappy "metal"core band Trivium though. Judas Priest would of been a wiser choice imo. The best should tour with the best.

Phish - one of my all time favorite bands. It always makes me happy. :D (Along with Jim Morrison and Jerry Garcia)

When I was younger I liked metal, but not as much anymore. I love Guns 'N Roses though. And I still like Skid Row's - Skeletons in the closet CD for some reason.

Somehow I switched from metal to hippie music. (You may all laugh now) :P

Windows Pro Media 8.1 x64  |  8GB Ram  |  500G HDD 7200 RPM  |  All  that I know about my graphics is that it's Intel  :)

• Moderators

Cannibal Corpse - Kill!!!

I liked some of their older stuff, however in my mind they don't compare to Dimmu Borgir and Candlemass.

Somehow I switched from metal to hippie music. (You may all laugh now) :P

At least you like music! I can tolerate just about any type of music - mind you the genres I don't like I can only tolerate in short dosages.

There was a woman I worked with years ago that stated she hated music although she wasn't religious, etc. I thought she was the weirdest person ever, and when she stated one day at lunch time that she didn't like pizza either I knew she was weird. She must not have heard of the phrase choose your own pizza toppings. How weird is that?

I liked some of their older stuff, however in my mind they don't compare to Dimmu Borgir and Candlemass.

how can you like Dimmu Borgir. i heard a few of their songs a few days ago and they all seemed like crap to me. i think it's because they use too much synthisizers or w/e the hell they use.

but anyways their new album is pretty good acually. it's the hardest thing i've heard lately. also i've recently started to like Behemoth. very good band

• Moderators

how can you like Dimmu Borgir. i heard a few of their songs a few days ago and they all seemed like crap to me. i think it's because they use too much synthisizers or w/e the hell they use.

but anyways their new album is pretty good acually. it's the hardest thing i've heard lately. also i've recently started to like Behemoth. very good band

What does w/e mean?

It's just my personal taste in music I suppose (it's like the Pepsi cola vs Coca Cola issue) but hey at least you didn't put down Candlemass.

If I had listened to Dimmu Borgir's current material 2001 release and above ten years ago I wouldn't have like them one bit! The synthesizer issue does pop up, however it's mostly death metal bands that won't use them, whereas black metal is more melodic thus it has a niche with those type of bands. Dimmu Borgir is melodic which is what caught my attention when listening to their 2001 release 'Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia'. Although the 2003 release 'Death Cult Armageddon' is what I'd called average and I rarely listen to it. I like melodic death/black metal versus outright brutality, well I mostly like melodic black metal as I'm sort of bored with allot of death metal that's available. I do however wish allot of bands were much heavier with deeper bass, etc.

I didn't realize Dimmu Borgir had a new album, I'll have to pop into my local music store and listen to some of the sample tracks to determine if I'll purchase it.

If I had listened to Dimmu Borgir's current material 2001 release and above ten years ago I wouldn't have like them one bit! The synthesizer issue does pop up, however it's mostly death metal bands that won't use them, whereas black metal is more melodic thus it has a niche with those type of bands. Dimmu Borgir is melodic which is what caught my attention when listening to their 2001 release 'Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia'. Although the 2003 release 'Death Cult Armageddon' is what I'd called average and I rarely listen to it. I like melodic death/black metal versus outright brutality, well I mostly like melodic black metal as I'm sort of bored with allot of death metal that's available. I do however wish allot of bands were much heavier with deeper bass, etc.

well, acording to Wikipedia, Dimmu Borgir = Symphonic Black Metal. the synthysizer thing that i mentioned is the use of classical music elements in Symphonic death metal.

but as for their stuff, i've only listened to their old songs such as songs on Stormblast and Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia. and just by listening to a few songs from those albums, i decided that i didn't like the band. i also saw a music video on Yahoo! Music which kinda sucked too.