Missing Temp for Graphics Card

barneypoo69

Howdy ! First I want to say this Speccy program is wonderful. I download the program yesterday 3-5. Thank Piriform for this great product.

The only thing I wished the program would show is the temp/fan for my graphics card. My son is a heavy PC gamer (Steam). The program on summary has temps of cpu, motherboard, & hard drives. It does show everything including my graphis card but no temp.

My system is: Windows 7 64 bit, Intel Core i5@290Gz, AMD Radeon HD 6670 graphics card. Its a desktop Dell XPS 8300

I can find the temp & fan% by going into my PC but it sure would be nice to have it on my Speccy page.

I have v1.20.446

Is this normal not to have the temp & fan speed info for my graphics card ?

Untitled_zpseed01eaa.jpg

I looked on Piriform site & couldn't find any info about what graphic cards it supports. So my guess is the program doesn't support my card. But I sure love having all the info on this one program though.

Thank you kroozer.....wow, that thread was back in Dec 2012. Don't want to complain though, program is wonderful & it was a free download. :)

Now I figured out how to show all the past threads so I can read past threads. Changed the filter in Custom. Now I see the thread you gave a link too.

• 1 month later...

Speccy is very nice - thanks to Piriform.

To get Graphics temperature back, I de-updated back down to version 1.10.

By the way, Speccy shows my ATI Radeon HD 2400 Pro is running at 60° C. Is that OK?

glnz

Dell Optiplex 755 - 4GB RAM - WinXPPro SP3