Piriform Community Forums
razz

Best wishes to all

I won't get a chance to later so I just wanted to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. May 2013 be a great year for all of you.

Same to you razz although at first when I read your post (quickly) at first it confused me.

It says at the end of your first line May 2013 !!

A slightly belated Merry Christmas but also a Happy New Year to all. I don't post much these days but I do lurk! So all the best!

All the best Robbie from a Geordie in exile.

Lucky you being in Newcastle :)

It was lovely being in Newcastle yesterday until Man Utd scored that fourth goal... I nearly burst into tears!

I live just south of Newcastle, in Washington, and as you may know, it's half and half for supporting teams, so the pub I was in was showing the Newcastle game and the pub next door was showing the Sunderland game. After the game, guess which pub was the happier... thankfully there was no trouble but us Geordies were getting some stick from the mackems after the game!

Hi everybody, Happy New Year everyone! from ST-JEAN-SUR-RICHELIEU NEAR MONTREAL.

Happy New Year everyone! Thought I would whisper in case anyone has a hangover. :)