Speccy Fails To Display Temperature

Warlock

Hi All,

Hope this is the place to report this. I monitor my CPU, Motherboard and Hard Drive temperatures like they were the Holy Grail. I have noticed upon updating my Speccy to version 1.19.411 a few days ago that the CPU temp was not displaying and also the Bus Speed and Rated Bus Speed little green icons were also not displaying but are now.

My buddy here who helps me with issues remotely uninstalled then reinstalled Speccy ran some other tests and gave up. He did provide me with a utility for monitoring CPU temperature until this is resolved.

Speccy has worked great until now. Have noticed others are having issues of various types.

I have Windows XP Professional, 32 Bit, SP3 and the CPU is an AMD Athlon 64 3500+

Sorry, inability to provide a snapshot but hope someone can offer some guidance in this matter. Thanks and good day to all my good friends.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

Try a program called "Windows Repair" (WR) (www.tweaking.com) and run it with - at least - the box ""Repair WMI" ticked. WMI is used to pull up a lot of information of one's computer. WR can fix a lot of (NOT all) windows problems. Perhaps it will fix your problem as well. Let us know, if it helps. I am very curious if it helps.

Deskscan 1.38 (version 2 sucks) is neat little program to make a snapshot.

System setup: http://speccy.piriform.com/results/gcNzIPEjEb0B2khOOBVCHPc

A discussion always stimulates the braincells !!!