=-"IMP"-=

PicAFlic

Hey every1,

Me and a group of my friends did this computer programing in Python class at Locheed Martin. If you're wondering what Python is, it's a computer language. OK, you're probably wondering what in the heck IMP is. IMP (Instant Message Possable), is your first acual full, working, real program. We made it for our final project there and am going to have it on "display" at the Family-Night at Locheed Martin. Below is a pic of our first release of IMP. As you can see the first release is called "IMP Chat Messenger 1.0 Alpha". Also, please don't post saying where can I get it, or requesting a copy. We're still getting this server bug worked out and as you can see we still need to make a logo and add more "eye candy" on there to. So, for right now it's only for us, but hopefully we will distribute it for beta testing someday! This is a little "Sneak Peek" for what is to come!

~PicAFlic~

post-1211-1136700960_thumb.jpg

post-1211-1136700960_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

Alright cool, let us know when you all get it finished.

Not to be rude but you might want to get a new name for the program, instant message possible is kinda lame. I'm not very creative so I cant think of anything but a new name or just a new meaning for the P.(just a suggestion)

Edit:

I just thought of a name Powerfull Instant Message Program.

and yes I'm joking. :P

You use rude and offensive language and the way you express yourself indicate a low intellect.

You seem like a little kid to, I dont understand how a company like Lockhead Martin would want to employ some dyslectic kid with the attitude of yours.

And how do you know that you know more about programming than I do?

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

• Moderators

You use rude and offensive language and the way you express yourself indicate a low intellect.

You seem like a little kid to, I dont understand how a company like Lockhead Martin would want to employ some dyslectic kid with the attitude of yours.

And how do you know that you know more about programming than I do?

Ok I didnt even notice his language when I first read his post(I removed it though because of the words he used.). But eldmannen you started it. He did absolutely nothing to you and you called him dyslectic.(is that even how you spell that?) Why did you insult him in the first place?

If he is a little kid then why try to be mean to him? Does it make you feel good to argue with little kids or something?

Both of you chill out. Keep the peace. :D

Yeah, I kinda started it. :P

But if he wish to be taken serious, he should put a little effort into what he is saying.

Lockheed Martin is the world largest defense contractor and a famous and large company, this guy comes here and he cant even spell the name of the company he is working for.

* every1

* Locheed Martin

* IMP (Instant Message Possable), is your first acual full, working, real program

I am alergic to dyslectic people and the "hi every1, dis dude was liek i c u ! OMG WTF LOL ! dat is so kool wut is dis??!?one?!" breed.

firefoxblue4yw.gif

button_b.png hydrogen2nr.png

80x15_3.png

You know Eldmannen, you really shouldn't be so picky about how other people write, considering...

All of the following quotes by Eldmannen:

(should be "indicates")

(should be "too" and "don't")

But if he wish to be taken serious, he should put a little effort into what he is saying.

(should be "wishes" and "seriously")

Lockheed Martin is the world largest defense contractor and a famous and large company, this guy comes here and he cant even spell the name of the company he is working for.

(should be "world's", ";", and "can't")

He may argue like a little kid, but you write like a forth grader. At least his comments were intelligible.

Save a tree, eat a beaver.

Save a tree, wipe with an owl.

Every time a bell rings, a thread gets hijacked!

ding, ding!

Give Andavari lots of money and maybe even consider getting K a DVD-RW drive.

If it's not Scottish, IT'S CRAP!!!