The Piriform Factory

hazelnut

Thanks. Now I can again see Dennis leaning on his post. :P

Edit: ya don't think he heard that, do ya?

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

Pssssst: ... It isn't really a cloud. Its a bunch of big, giant servers.

• 4 weeks later...

A mystery emerges. :o Who is that there on the right, hiding in plain sight? A corporate spy? A spambot?

th_Piriform_factory_mystery.jpg

The CCleaner SLIM version is always released a bit after any new version; when it is it will be HERE :-)

True. Screen would need to be quite large.

FF will tell you how many you had open when you click X to close the tabs.

.5 GB sounds low. Perhaps you had blank tabs open? FF uses a lot more RAM for tabs (depending on content, such as utube vids, or multimedia sites).

I believe mine was using nearly 3 to 4 GB at the time, & I think that was with FF2 something. Can't remember for sure.

What would be interesting, is do newer FF versions take more or less RAM to open that many tabs?

When you restart Firefox, there's an option not to load tab content until you've clicked it. Speeds up load time when refreshing a session.

I think he's out of the 'Blues Brothers' B)

:P My first thought was "Men in Black" but he has no Deneuralizer.

Also, notice that he has tried to disguise himself as a support pillar but the sunglasses gave him away. No Man in Black would be so foolish.

So the mystery deepens.

Dennis, maybe he is IPSTech. Spooky. :(

We could send the photo to the CSI lab, like on TV. They would have his complete biography, DNA profile, and current phone number in about 25 minutes.

Could it be ''The ghost of Xmas Past?''

(also where is SF's original post that Winapp2 quotes in post 39?)

Oh dear. See, it's even spookier than we thought. Hazel, are you SURE that guy was in your original image?

• Moderators

First thing I checked, it's definitely there. However it's odd that I didn't spot it when I made the names and links to them for the original first post of this thread.

He looks like a ghost from the future.

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

. . . it's odd that I didn't spot it when I made the names and links to them for the original first post of this thread.

He looks like a ghost from the future.

If he has a deneuralyzer, that throws our perceptions all out of kilter. :wacko:

• Moderators

(also where is SF's original post that Winapp2 quotes in post 39?)

Just by looking at what this topic is about, and the various other Firefox topics littered about which are located elsewhere that post/quote seems to be from another topic entirely.

Just by looking at what this topic is about, and the various other Firefox topics littered about which are located elsewhere that post/quote seems to be from another topic entirely.

Which is weird, since I always use the quick reply which quotes from the same page. :huh: