What web browser do you use?

mta

• Moderators

there are threads for Which AV?, Which Firewall?, can I suggest a Which browser?

(not sure if the voting structure is something only a Mod can do)

Backup now & backup often.
It's your digital life - protect it with a backup.
Three things are certain; Birth, Death and loss of data. You control the last.

• Moderators

I think the name is meant to imply something of the sort- in that it's an alpha build and is the 'canary in the coal mine' for bugs for the beta, perhaps?

If anything happens to the canary do they then switch to humans. :lol:

• Moderators

I'm currently using chrome on my computers, tablet, and Iphone. Love the way it syncs bookmarks, and tabs. I can be reading on my computer and pick it up exactly where I left off on my tablet or phone. I use safari sometimes on my phone because it has a cool "reader mode" on some sites which make it easier to read text(plus its way faster than chrome on iPhone.)

I used to worry about the privacy concerns of functions such as this. Now I choose convenience instead. :unsure:

• Moderators

Terra isn't available on phones. I might be getting an iPad mini when they are announced next week. If I do, I'll give it a shot. I love my nexus 7, but I'm a teacher(still feels good not to say student anymore!) and there a lot more educational apps on iOS.

• Moderators

I think there are tablet apps and phone apps. I think it's relatively easy for developers to use the same code on both but they are different apps. This is why android tablets are often criticized for using "stretched phone apps" but iPads aren't. Apple requires developers to create optimized apps for both.

It doesn't come up on the app store on my phone but it came up in itunes on my computer.

• Moderators

I don't have an ipad so I wasn't aware of that. I just know a lot of the criticisms I read about android tablets are that there aren't, "tablet apps" like the iPad. I guess only major apps like facebook and twitter have both types of apps.