'Open Containing Folder' doesn't work

I am running CCleaner v3.19.1721 (64-bit) with Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1.

After analyzing, when viewing detailed results, the 'Open Containing Folder' option in the right-click menu does not work. When I click it, I get the loading symbol beside my mouse pointer then nothing happens. There is a 'Open Containing Folder' option in Firefox Downloads and uTorrent, and while it works in Firefox, I have the same problem in uTorrent as I have in CCleaner. So I am thinking it isn't just a problem with CCleaner, but it is wierd that the option works in Firefox, but it doesn't work in CCleaner or uTorrent. I am posting in uTorrent forums for help as well, any help would be appreciated. Also, I have been having this problem ever since I installed CCleaner, so it was there in the previous version as well, this isn't something that started after I had installed the newest update version of CCleaner.

If you click the Windows Start button and select "All Programs" and then right click one of the programs, and then use "Open File Location",

Does that work correctly ?