ccleaner

dltrietsch

• Moderators

Well if running in safe mode doesn't work I'd have only one suggestion. Uninstall CCleaner > Restart Windows > Reinstall CCleaner.

Although this seems to only work with the Cleaner section you could run CCleaner in debug mode via Start > Run using this parameter:

"%ProgramFiles%\CCleaner\ccleaner.exe" /DEBUG

Note: The Debug info is probably only understandable by CCleaner developer Mr.G!

okay, I figured it out and not in safe mode. I don't know if it's just a conflict with my OS, but I ran just the "file integrity" options without the "registry integrity" and it worked, then I switched the two and tried each "registry entry" one at a time. The two "registry entry" options that I cannot get to work are "missing shared DLL's" and "MUI cache" I got all the others to work by SELECTING THEM INDIVIDUALLY. I'm not sure why just those two won't work, and more suggestions?

• Moderators
I'm not sure why just those two won't work, and more suggestions?

25461[/snapback]

Good investigating. I don't have any suggestions as to why only those two wouldn't work rather it's a bug or just a system conflict I wouldn't know. It would have to be dealt with by Mr.G the CCleaner developer.