For all you cat & dog lovers !

Fluffy

Hi Fluffy,

Being blue ribbon, card-carrying animal lovers I went wild over this. Going to share this with Mrs. when she gets back, will make her day as it did mine. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Take care and will cherish this.

Warlock

If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain. If I can ease one life the aching or cool one pain, or help one fainting robin unto his nest again, I shall not live in vain. (Emily Dickinson-1830-1886)

I can't access that link with either Opera or Firefox, and that's with both Hosts File and Ghostery disabled. Weird!

Dennis !! I`m sorry you can`t access it,unfortunatley I`m probably the last person who could help sort it out !

Hazelnut !! where are you !!LOL

• Moderators

It may be his ISP. Either that or that site has heard about Dennis :)

You could just be right!

Firefox Safe Mode can't access it, neither can IE. Tried all three browsers with everything disabled, even Avast.

They won't let me see the video!!

t2320.gif

You could just be right!

Firefox Safe Mode can't access it, neither can IE. Tried all three browsers with everything disabled, even Avast.

They won't let me see the video!!

t2320.gif

Dennis try this link !!

• Moderators

Thanks Fluff, that's a cool video. That poor dogs nose must have been scratched to bits, and it just soaked it up.

That site mustn't like my daughter either, couldn't access it with her laptop. :lol:

Aww, that's a cute video. :D

Late 2015 5K 27" Mac, 4GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive: macOS Catalina 10.15.7 
 iMac Clone and Backup with: SuperDuper, Time Machine & iCloud 
aka ~ "Popeye" on the Malwarebytes Forum.

@ Dennis, try this & see if you can access it: (Updated on 6/15/2012 based on info u gave below)

- Use Firefox 14. It fixes problems in earlier versions, & starting with 13, some websites that I could only open in IE were able to be opened in FF.

- Firefox/Options/Advanced tab/Settings/Set to no proxy. If FF or IE is using a proxy, many sites run slow/won't load.

- Use a Proxy such as zend2.

- Try using Open DNS. Instructions on their website.

Let me know if any of these help!

• Moderators

It's the site I can't access, not the video, and as mentioned above, neither can my daughters Notebook.

• 3 weeks later...

Omg! Sooooo adorable! And the kitty looks like my Hemmi. :D

I'm here. What are your other two wishes?

Fluffy it reminded me of better times (when I was married) my wife and I returned from a great trip OS and back to the "Hobby farm" rural setting and we were greated by a lovely "little moggy" with 4 kittens, bloody hell she was probably only 9 to 11 months old herself. Well, yes, you guessed it, we kept the mother (called her Muffty after a German Mate of mine named Muffty) and 2 kittens, no don't worry........we managed to find good homes for the other two kittens. Now we had 2 dogs, 1 cat, 2 kittens and 52 chooks and 1 ROSTER. (heaps of Tiger snakes also, as we lived in an orchard). A great time was had by all, the dogs (border Collies) and the cats used to sleep together.................AH but that was yesterday........next chapter.

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

Tasgandy ! Sounds like they all got on together,I have two cats and Princess Fluffy will not tolerate the "new Comer" Millie,It would have been nice if they`d gotten along.Muffty btw is a brilliant name for a cat ! I don`t know about you but you start with one name,like Muffty...then it changes to Muffers..Muffo...and on and on !!!

Fluffy what a great idea, I never thought of all the additional names one can come up with. I must say I like "Muffo", a great name for a ginger coloured male cat with an attitude, maybe........just maybe when I am settled in Country Victoria I'll consider a friendly cat again. Muffers (named by you), Muffler, Muffie, Muffle, Mighty Muff, Mini Muff...........as you say.............and on and on!!!

Always With Kind Regards

Tasgandy

"one is never too old to listen & learn"

Welcome back LuLu. :)

It's nice how some peoples pets can get along and tolerate each other.

My big cat (Moose, ~9-10years old, 20 pounds) does not get along with my new kitten (Nermal, the kitten with many names,1 year old, much lighter ;) )

The kitten constantly attacks Moose, who, lacking teeth to fight back with, body slams the kitten in retaliation.

• 2 years later...