Less than 10% warning bug

1. Remaining space less than 10%

2. Warning about cleaning 20 GB from the bin

3. Remaining space after cleaning 14%

4. The warning of 10% appears

I think is obvious the bug, isn't it?

UPDATE: watching closer I think all have to do with the file list creation.

@warmth

Betatesting a life!

Current: Nokia Lumia 920 [WP8], HTC 7 Surround T8788 [WP7.8] & Vodafone 858 Smart [Android SmartLucky2.3] | Previous: Nokia Lumia 820, 720, 800, E7-00, X7-00, N8-00, N97, N96, etc.

Official Nokia Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011) | NokiaNews.eu & LoveMyNokia.com writer

• Moderators

file list creation?

are you running with wipe free space checked off? this will sometimes create space eating

what gives you a warning about "cleaning 40gb from bin"

what occurs if you empty the bin normally then cclean?

OS and Ccleaner version number

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com

• 2 weeks later...

If you Right click on bin icon/Properties/click C: drive, you will see the size limitation-

Mine "was" Default at 7047mb, for a 100gig C: HD ( I ticked Remove Immediately, with a final warning...)-

You are probably Way over with 40gig, unless you have a Huge C: drive!?

BTW- No files are 100% deleted until After a reboot, and it "seems" to finish up... After next days cold startup (My WD Raptor HD(4gig Ram), hyper-clicks...).

I never Defraggler on a cold startup (or anything else- net will be Slow...), and only defrag After a no-activity 15min wait reboot (7-passes, just like Win Defrag is Super Performance for me) I wait for 7-min for normal computing, after 1st reboot)).

-If you are skeptical?- Analyze on cold startup, then again after a 15min reboot (you Will have hundreds fewer fragments, and usually no left-overs at end-of-drive).

If I do have leftovers, or any red boxes- I click on All of them/ defrag/Analyze, and more full passes (until defrag takes 2sec...).

Win 7 (x86), ESET Smart Security v8, Zemana Anti-Logger free and no other active anti-malware.
Free on-demand- Old/fast MBAM v1.75 (No Pro/Context!), MBAM Anti-Rootkit BETA, Emsisoft Emergency Kit, herdProtect.
i5-2500 CPU @ 3.67GHz, WD VelociRaptor sata6 10k rpm/64mb Cache HD (WOW!).