Price of custom built computer?

The New Guy

Sorry, I am wrong and you are right.

If you drop it 1 mtr onto a sleeping cat then you will hear a noise :o

...yeah, that's if I idiotically decide to drop it on some cat... :rolleyes:

Then you should wait for year 2013. Nobody knows what will be the best componentes then and with what price. Also you'd know your budjet better so you/we/I wouldn't have to guess if you (ever) get eg. 6000$ or even 3000$ and your opinions might change during this time. You might not need such overpriced PC anymore. :P

...that's if we survive doomsday(if that's even real)... :P

...mmmm, don't think my opinions of having a custom built, by me, top of the line gaming PC would change... :P I've never had a top of the line gaming PC before nor have I've seen one, yet(the per-built ones at shops I've seen are not even close, let alone to my preferences - despite their prices...)...so, now I want to build my own...so I can feel it. ;) The epic power, unleashed by XP F.E! ^_^ That's motivation....and maybe be the first, unless someone else beaten me to it, the top-of-the-line gaming PC 2012/2013 running on a dual boot of Windows XP Professional x86 Edition and Windows XP Professional x64 Edition! ^_^

What you see is what you get. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmm, didn't know you needed a dedicated sound card to your extreme gaming rig....I thought onboard sound was good enough...they already support EAX 5 or/and some other audio capabilities...

Creative cards have always rocked for me. I love their clean treble & bass controls in XP, & they can be a pretty good value for the money. There are other solutions, but I have used creative a lot.

After I updated to 7, I had to upgrade to a new creative card, cause the old one bluescreened my 7.

They have onboard HD audio, as mine was Realtek HD. But it just sounds awful compared to the Creative cards I use. So much cleaner, so much crisper!

Creative cards have always rocked for me. I love their clean treble & bass controls in XP, & they can be a pretty good value for the money. There are other solutions, but I have used creative a lot.

After I updated to 7, I had to upgrade to a new creative card, cause the old one bluescreened my 7.

They have onboard HD audio, as mine was Realtek HD. But it just sounds awful compared to the Creative cards I use. So much cleaner, so much crisper!

I also heard they removed EAX and some other bits and pieces that made XP excellent for gaming now not in windows VISTA and 7....I guess that's why onboard sound is good enough for 7, but on XP - a dedicated sound card is preferred.

What you see is what you get. :)

• 3 years later...

i have got this build for you that should be fine for you.

Pc Build

amdfx 8350 $260

Mother board MSI 970A SLI Krait USB 3.1 Socket AM3+ ATX Motherboard $139

Kingston ValueRam KVR16LN11/8 1.35V (Low Voltage) 8GB DDR3 1600  Desktop Ram $69

Seagate 1TB Barracuda 3.5" Internal Hard Drive ST1000DM003 $69

Cooler Master Elite 335U Mid Tower 420W $75

MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming Graphics Card $499

Total $1111

• Moderators

Old thread needs closing.

Moderator closed

ADVICE FOR USING CCleaner'S REGISTRY INTEGRITY SECTION

DON'T JUST CLEAN EVERYTHING THAT'S CHECKED OFF.

Do your Registry Cleaning in small bits (at the very least Check-mark by Check-mark)

ALWAYS BACKUP THE ENTRY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'LL BREAK IF YOU DON'T.

Support at https://support.ccleaner.com/s/?language=en_US

Pro users file a PRIORITY SUPPORT via email support@ccleaner.com