display my soundcard at first, how?

trium

Can someone give me a tip what I need to switch to Windows xp so that my Sound Blaster card is displayed as the first and not my modem?

Versions of CCleaner Cloud; Introduction Ccleaner Cloud;

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

this shows my devicemanager... in picture one

and picture two shows properties of sounds and audio devices and the assignments.

Ccleaner-->System-Requirements; Ccleaner FAQ´s; Ccleaner builds; Scheduling Ccleaner Free

Es ist möglich, keine Fehler zu machen und dennoch zu verlieren. Das ist kein Zeichen von Schwäche. Das ist das Leben -> "Picard"

I was asking, because I know in Windows, it is possible to force it to install drivers for a device that are not intended for that device... Or sometimes it may be incorrectly listed in Windows for whatever reason.

Seems like a bug in Speccy to me. Your Windows seems to show it correctly. Hope they fix this!

I've posted this before, but since no one has care of it ...

i mean, xp has been installed the driver for soundcard and modem, i not have installed external driver... :wacko: