Speccy 1.16.317 not runningin debug mode

I had trouble with the previous version not working if "hard drive" was selected in debug, but this version won't go beyond the window where you select what is to be analysed. No matter which I choose, it then does nothing. (the window disappears then nothing happens).

After a few attempts there are several instances of "Speccy" in task manager. All the logs are completely blank.

(Speccy in normal mode freezes just after finding the OS version)

Hope you can find the bug!

Regards,

Mike

Win Vista 32, 3Gb RAM, AMD Turion X2 mobile 2.20 GHz, HP laptop.

I had trouble with the previous version not working if "hard drive" was selected in debug, but this version won't go beyond the window where you select what is to be analysed. No matter which I choose, it then does nothing. (the window disappears then nothing happens).

After a few attempts there are several instances of "Speccy" in task manager. All the logs are completely blank.

(Speccy in normal mode freezes just after finding the OS version)

Hope you can find the bug!

Regards,

Mike

Win Vista 32, 3Gb RAM, AMD Turion X2 mobile 2.20 GHz, HP laptop.

I have reported the same problem but found that if all box's tixed it almost works but does not produce a dump either as the program does terminate before starting?

see http://forum.piriform.com/index.php?showtopic=35344 maybe you see the error message i also get in the log file