X Box 360 update

hazelnut

Off topic:

Off topic, but oh my god you changed your avatar! :o

Noticed too, doesn't look like Winapp2.ini! :D

Btw is that The Doctor?

Changed it today for I think the second time ever. The Pan's Labyrinth gif wasn't working on the forums anymore.

I think Andavari holds the record for longest term of service for an avatar though.

Yes it is, the 10th to be exact. The best, in my opinion ;) Though my member title is from the 11th.

• Moderators

Just remembered something hazel. When I logged on it made me accept new terms of service for xbox live. If whoever you know declined those then that may be the cause. I think you can fix it by logging into xbox live on pc and accepting it.

• Moderators

Just an update here on this. It turned out that he couldn't agree to the terms and conditions of the new updatem as he couldn't remember the Windows Live ID password.

Easily sorted it by reseting the Live ID password and now he's happy again :)

Support contact

https://support.ccleaner.com/s/contact-form?language=en_US&form=general

or

support@ccleaner.com

• Moderators

Update your PS3, and you'll get a nice "Warning" screen at every startup now. It's annoying that it can't be turned off!

I just updated my PS3 to see what you were talking about. That is pretty annoying, I'm not sure why they felt the need to put that warning on there 5 years later?

I have to say that sony might be the worst software maker ever. I love my ps3 but their updates are AWEFUL. I updated my 360 in under five minutes and it was a complete overhaul, it seems like every time I want to use my ps3 there is a new 15 minute install.